Persephone's White Silk Flowers Necklace

Persephone's White Silk Flowers Necklace
Hand sewn and embroidered silk flowers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer Flowers

It a garden of flowers over at Joliette, all the lovely shades of summer in beautiful necklace, brooches and accessories! Custom colors are also available, especially convenient for bridal parties. Here's a little selection of my newest works. I hand dye the silk myself, with an eco-friendly, no harsh chemical process, the fabrics are mostly a shimmery soft silk, I also use some fine linens and other found elegant fabrics. The beading process is also an added luxury as I go above and beyond to make these real treasures, with a variety of sparkly seed beads, in silver and gold, pearls and crystals as well. Hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment