Persephone's White Silk Flowers Necklace

Persephone's White Silk Flowers Necklace
Hand sewn and embroidered silk flowers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Come Fly with Me

Along with flowers I love birds and feathers. There's something magical about being able to fly away. I have two lovelies that I've paired up with flowers so that they can be worn together or separately. I love the complimenting colors and the garden feel of the theme. The birds are two amazing linen fabrics, the green is a subtle spring green, the other is a natural linen with silver interwoven so that it sparkles a little. They are based on silhouettes of real birds.

 


  

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Linen birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work! I found your blog through one of the Etsy forum threads and I'm your newest follower :). You can find me here:
    http://yesteachercrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a gorgeous necklace! You are going to get TONS of sales. If you ever want a shop feature on my blog, let me know for sure as I definitally want to support you!

    Following your blog!!! BOOKMARKING!

    Know the art scene with
    www.kathleenmcgiveron.com

    ReplyDelete